Companies hire expert digital marketing professionals to develop and oversee robust online marketing strategies in the current business environment. With digital media replacing many traditional forms of marketing that were successful in the past, the need for appropriate technical skills to manage digital campaigns is a top-most priority for brands. Thus, marketing professionals who are digital-savvy, creative, and have business proficiencies are in demand like never before.
Whether to help a company grow bigger or to progress in your career, a digital marketing specialisation is a force to reckon with in today’s digital age. With the digital marketing career scope in India estimated to be worth US$160 billion by 2025, making it three times the current value (Goldman Sachs, 2020), it is one of the hottest career options right now. If you are looking to rejig your career in digital marketing and help your businesses thrive, the Centre for Executive Education at ISB (Indian School of Business) has an ideal programme for you.
ISB Executive Education’s 12-week Digital Marketing and Analytics programme, designed in collaboration with Eruditus Executive Education, will give participants hands-on training to understand the digital marketing landscape and tap existing data to understand digital behaviour in the real-world scenario. Taught via video lectures by world-class faculty, highly advanced learning modules, engaging discussion boards, and case studies, the programme is a great opportunity to prepare for a rewarding career in digital marketing and learn skills & strategies that are robust & reliable even in our ever-evolving economy.
You have successfully cast your vote
To make young professionals’ job-ready in the digital marketing landscape, the
Digital Marketing and Analytics programme uses Stukent Mimic Pro to impart relevant skills. With this new-age tool, students can advance their digital skills in sync with this digital marketing simulation platform. Stukent Mimic Pro will help learners develop targeted content strategies, create and manage simulated campaigns, monitor and optimise key performance metrics, and effectively manage campaign budgets.
Who should enrol in this ISB Executive Education programme?
Many professionals might wonder how taking up ISB Executive Education’s Digital Marketing and Analytics programme can help them. This analytics-based digital marketing programme has been designed for a wide range of professionals like:
1. Early-stage marketing and sales professionals looking to upgrade their skills in digital marketing for high-growth career prospects.
2. Mid-to senior managers who are interested in learning integrated digital marketing strategies and best practices to boost reach, conversions and ROI.
3. Consultants who want to understand in-demand digital marketing tools and platforms to develop competitive strategies for their clients.
4. Entrepreneurs and business owners seeking to understand how digital marketing strategies can improve marketing outcomes and lead to business expansion.
Key Programme Takeaways
For aspiring marketing professionals who are looking forward to learning digital marketing and analytics from ISB, here’s how the programme can help you. In the course of 12 weeks, you will learn how to:
- Increase ROI, customer lifetime value and firm profitability aligned with business goals.
- Plan and implement search engine and social media campaigns in simulated environments.
- Leverage insights from digital marketing funnels to reach customers and enhance engagement.
- Maximise reach, engagement and conversions with optimised paid campaigns.
- Measure, analyse and optimise campaigns using in-demand metrics and best practices.
- Build frameworks for successful planning and execution of campaign strategies
A step in the right direction
ISB Executive Education’s Digital Marketing and Analytics programme will help aspiring digital marketers learn about 360-degree marketing in the digital world, understand the customer and their journey so that social media campaigns are engaging, understand strategies for paid ad campaigns, and learn about emerging technologies for effective digital marketing.
After successfully completing the programme, you will be a part of the ISB Executive Network that offers many benefits, such as:
- ISB Newsletters with the latest updates
- Learning and Networking opportunities via CEE Network Group on LinkedIn
- Exclusive invitations to Online and Offline events like Webinars, Conferences, MasterClasses, etc
- Scope to facilitate as a Guest Speaker at ISB Executive events
- Preferential pricing with 10% discount on course fee on CEE Open programmes
- Upgrade to ISB Executive Alumni Group with 100+ learning hours
With ISB Executive Education and Eruditus Executive Education providing working professionals with learning opportunities to be effective digital marketers, there’s no better reason why you should step up and upskill with this cutting-edge programme.
Key points about ISB Executive Education’s Digital Marketing and Analytics programme:
- Start Date: December 29, 2021
- Fees: Rs 1,00,000 + GST
- Duration: 12 Weeks, Online (4-6 hours/ week)
- Last date to apply: December 28, 2021
About Indian School of Business
ISB evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia. Ranked #1 in Research Ranking in India, ISB anticipated the leadership needs of the emerging Asian economies. The rapidly changing tides of business would require young leaders who will understand the developing economies. The Centre For Executive Education (CEE) at the ISB designs programmes for working professionals aimed at providing timely learning interventions that help them upskill and progress in their careers, while positively impacting the organisations they operate in. Through innovative programmes, outstanding faculty and thought leadership, ISB is committed to creating leaders.
About Eruditus Executive Education
Eruditus Executive Education offers customised and open programmes in India, Singapore, Dubai and other global locations in collaboration with some of the best institutes across the globe, including ISB, MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School, INSEAD, Harvard Business School (HBS), Kellogg Executive Education, Berkeley Executive Education, Wharton Executive Education, IIM Lucknow Executive Education, IIM Calcutta Executive Education and Emeritus.
Disclaimer: This article has been produced on behalf of Erulearning by Times Internet’s Spotlight Team.